Employee Assistance Programs & Services
Gail, a New York and New Jersey Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), founded RosenRoss, LLC, in July 2006. It was her desire to develop, provide, and implement program services and interventions to assist clients to make improvements in all configurations of relationships including, but not limited to, couples or individuals who are desirous of change in their personal, social or professional lives. To partner with her clinical expertise, she has created an association with The Renaissance Center, a coaching and mentoring firm whose services focus on the corporate sector.
Gail is a practicing social work clinician who specializes in relationship work, couples' communication, stage of life issues and step-family issues. She brings her clinical skillfulness as a psychotherapist, life coach, and mediator from her past experience working with couples and individuals at Volunteer Counseling Service of Rockland County (NY), West Bergen Mental Healthcare (NJ), and Jewish Family Service of Rockland County, where she also held the position of Director of Clinical Services, and founded the agency's Mediation Center.
- received her master's degree from the advanced standing program at the NYU Shirley M. Ehrenkranz Graduate School of Social Work
- received post graduate certification from NYU in Advanced Clinical Practice
- received post graduate certification from NYU in Adult Forensic Mental Health
- received certification in Divorce Mediation Training for Attorneys and Therapists from the NY Center for Family and Divorce Mediation
- is a member of the New York State Council on Divorce Mediation
- is a trained NYS Unified Court System's mediator for community dispute resolution centers
- is a trained NYS fee dispute arbitrator for domestic relations cases
- volunteers as a counselor for the Rockland County division of the American Cancer Society, working with patients and/or their families who need help adjusting to their medical situation
- is a member in good standing of the National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- is certified to provide clinical supervision to other social work professionals
- is an affiliated therapist with Stepping Stones Counseling Center, Ridgewood, NJ, the only stepfamily counseling center in NJ
Gail and her husband have been residents of Rockland County, NY since 1978. Married in 1972, she has two step-daughters, a son, a daughter, and four grandchildren.